Online Payment Instructions
Online payments are completed through PayPal. You do not have to have a PayPal account to use, as there is a credit card option.
- Choose the item you want to pay. Use the pull-down menu below to select type of payment.
- Enter the name of your band student.
- Click on the “Add to Cart” button. It will take you to the PayPal page.
- If you want to add another item, click on Continue Shopping. It will send you back here.
- When you are done choosing, check out through PayPal.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the date you paid and your student’s name after you have submitted your payment online. This is so we can make sure we credit the correct account.
2019-2020 Marching Band Fees
- $50: APS Course Fee
- This must be paid directly to Mr. Perez. Make checks payable to “Manzano High School”; reference “Band Fees” in the memo.
- $300: Band Fees
- $35: Band Shoes
2020 Spring Break Trip
- $60 Deposit: due 12/20/2019
- $190 First Installment: due 1/15/2020
- $200 Second Installment: due 2/15/2020
- $200 Third Installment: due 3/15/2020
- $590 Full Payment Minus Deposit: due 1/15/2020
- $650 Full Payment: due 12/20/2019
2019-2020 Winter Guard Fees
- $80 Winter Guard Fees: due 1/14/20
- $110 Lubbock, TX Trip: due 1/20/20 (or partial 1/20/20 & 2/17/20)
2019-2020 Need-Based Scholarships
Several need-based scholarships are available to pay the band fees for eligible students. Completed applications for the first round of scholarships are due to Mr. Perez no later than September 15, 2019. If funds remain after that time, a second round will be opened and an announcement will be sent to students and parents.
2019 Payments in Person
- Payments can be made in the Boosters Office of Band Room at the following times (a specific schedule will be added in January 2020):
- Mondays, 6:15 AM – 6:45 AM
- Wednesdays, 6:15 AM – 6:45 AM